Nemesis Swim Team
Nemesis Swim Team is a YMCA competitive swim team that competes in the NE Ohio Swim League dual meets and championship meets with a USA Swimming sanction.
· Must be a Member of the YMCA of Central Stark County
· 6 years through high school
· Stage 5 ability for 8 and under
· Stage 6 ability for 9 years and up
· Must attend a minimum of 3 YMCA dual meets
· Must attend a minimum of 2 practices per week
New to Nemesis Swim Team?
Skill test is required for any new swimmer, not in high school, interested in being on
team. Swimmer must attend one of the days listed below:
· Monday, May 15, 5:00pm
Summer Season: June 5-July 20
May 15 for Members, May 18 for Non-Members
Coach Dede will assign group to previous team members before signups begin. All new athletes will need to be swim tested before registering.
Team Start Date:
June 5, 2023
Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-10:20am at Dogwood Pool
Members: $143, Non-Members: $255
Group B & C:
Tuesday & Thursday: 5:00pm-6:00pm
Members: $115, Non-Members: $220
All ages are determined as of December 1, 2023.
Swimmers must practice at the team practice times assigned by Coach Dede.