Schalmo Family YMCAFacebook
976 Canal St. S. Canal Fulton, OH 44614
child watch Hours
Youth room hours
|Monday - Thursday||5:30am-9:00pm|
8:45 - 10:45am
5:00 - 7:00pm
|Friday||5:30am-8:00pm||8:45 - 10:45am||Closed|
9:00 - 11:00am
|New Year's Eve|
|New Year's Day||7:00am-4:00pm|
Why the Y?
- The YMCA is a place for the community to gather. A community room is available to residents for meetings, tutoring, bible study and so much more.
- The new Y has an indoor pool, offering programs such as swimming lessons, Group Exercise, and family swim.
- A state of the art Wellness Center is available for people ages 13 and up. Members also have access to certified personal trainers and Jump Start Program to help you reach your goals.
- Child Watch is available for members while working out in the Wellness Center, participating in Group Exercise or lap swimming.
- A Block Room is available for children to play in a safe and fun environment while exercising their body and mind.
- The Y is a place with activities and programs for all ages.