365 7th St. NE, North Canton, 44720
Guest Policy: Beginning August 9, All Dogwood Pool guests must be accompanied by a pool season pass holder.
We are excited to share that the pool is scheduled to open for the 2021 season on Saturday, May 29! We are committed to ensuring a safe, healthy and FUN environment for all of our pool members this summer.
Managed by the NORTH CANTON YMCA.
2021 POOL SEASON:
May 29-August 8
August 9-August 22
August 21-September 5
Sat. & Sun.: 11:00am-7:00pm
Labor Day: 11:00am-7:00pm
- Pre-Season Membership Rates are as follows if purchased April 19-May 28:
|North Canton Resident||Non-Resident|
YMCA Members receive addtional 25% discount on season passes (not valid on day passes).
- In Season Membership Rates are as follows beginning May 29:
|North Canton Resident||Non-Resident|
|Day Pass (per person ages 6+)||Weekday: $10, Weekend $14||Mon.-Fri. after 5pm: $7|
Updated Guest Policy: Due to increased demand, all Dogwood Pool guests must be accompanied by a pool season pass holder on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Day passes will continue to be available for purchase Monday – Thursday.
-North Canton Residents are those who live within North Canton City Limits.
Family: One or two adults, living in the same household, including dependent children through the age 23. Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult. NO DROP OFFS ALLOWED!
Senior: Age 65 and over.
Buddy Pass: An extra pass for you to use for a non-specified friend, family member, babysitter, etc. (one person per Buddy Pass, per day).
* For families with multiple children, one child between ages 1-6 permitted free with a paying adult; all children 12 months and under are free.
text @FUNPOOL TO 81010 FOR TEXT ALERTS AND UPDATES
* Hours are subject to change based on facility usage and weather.
- The outside temperature must be at least 70 degrees to open the pool.
- The pool will close when there is a threat of thunder or lightning and remain closed for at least 30 minutes after last lightning strike observed.
- Swimmers must wear swim suits/ swim diapers; must be worn if child is not potty trained
- Pool staff reserves the right to limit what can or cannot be worn. "Thong" swimsuits are not considered appropriate attire
Items allowed in pool or on grounds:
- Allowed: Dive sticks, noodles, splash balls and coast guard approved life jackets and puddle jumpers.
- Folding chairs/ loungers (Must stay in grass)
- Outside food and drink are permitted, but NO GLASS OF ANY KIND
- Small tents and umbrellas may be used but cannot be anchored into the ground. Weather conditions may prohibit their use and that will be the managements decision.
- Inflatable items, including “water wings”
- Alcohol, tobacco products, electronic cigarettes, illegal drugs of any type
- Smoking prohibited on pool property
- Water balloons
- Fins/mermaid tails
- No cameras are permitted in restrooms or under water in the pool
- All people under 18 must exit the water for 15 minute safety breaks, held hourly
- Swim tests may be administered by pool staff during these safety breaks
- Swim band policy, slide and diving well rules will be enforced
- No child under the age of 6 will be in the water unless accompanied by an adult.
- All Members must adhere to Covid-19 related regulations as well as all Dogwood Pool rules.
- Masks are required when entering & exiting the building, in hallways, restrooms,& concession stand lines at the window.
- The public health orders include social distancing in the water. Please maintain 6 foot distance from other swimmers who do not live in your household.
- All policies & procedures are subject to change based on operational need or public health orders.
- Members are encouraged to familiarize themselves with aquatics guidelines published by the State of Ohio at coronavirus.ohio.gov
Main pool (3 to 11ft.)
Play ground area
Large grassy seating area
special family events