When you join the Y, you join a movement to strenthen your community, while stregnthening yourself.
MY Y IS EVERY Y IN OHIO
We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Ohio at one low rate.
BENEFITS of Membership:
- Unlimited access to the facility (facilities) you have joined
- Unlimited use of cardiovascular and strength equipment
- Reduced rates on classes, programs and child care
- Earliest class and program registration dates
- Free fitness orientation
- Open gym time (based on branch schedule)
- Open swim time (based on branch schedule)
- Youth room for those eleven years and older (where available)
- Free workout towel service (where available)
- Free babysitting (child watch) while you exercise (time limit depends on child's age)
- Reduced rates at YMCA Camp Tippecanoe
TO JOIN NOW - please complete a membership application and take it to the branch of your choice. Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify. A Financial Assistance application is also available for your convenience.
Silver Sneakers are welcome at All Branches of YMCA of Central Stark County
REGIONAL YMCA Memberships provide access to all YMCA branches in Stark County including Massillon & Navarre and Summit County, NOW all across the State of Ohio. You can visit the YMCA near your work, your home and everywhere in between! Visit the Akron Area YMCA website.
BRANCH ONLY Memberships provide access to the branch where you belong. These are available in Lake, Meyers Lake, Minerva, and Alliance. Please contact the branch for more information.
|Youth||6 - 12|
|Teen / Young Adult||13 - 23|
|Adult||24 and over: includes children under 6|
|Family||One or two adults, living in the same household. Includes dependent children through age 25.|
|Senior||65 and over|
|Senior Couple||One must be 65 or over|
|Membership||Building / Start up Fee||Regional / Monthly Auto Pay|
|Teen / Young Adult||50.00||26.00|
- All membership rates subject to Ohio Sales Tax.
- Building/Start up Fee: Non-refundable fee paid only one time if the membership is renewed and kept current.
- Monthly Auto-Pay option: Bank automatically withdraws the money amount from your checking, savings, or credit card to pay for membership. No service charges. The easy way to pay!
- Tax Calculator