Community Programs & Training
We are committed to providing support to our neighbors and opportunities for kids, adults and families to give, join in or advocate in the name of stronger communities.
- Prayer & discussion of the Christian Word
- See your Branch for times and program availability
BOOK CLUB - North Canton YMCA
- Group determines books read and discussed
CAR SEAT CHECKS
- To get your car seat installed correctly/checked by a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician, contact Debbie Sharkey, CPSTI, 330.491.9622 at ext. 257
- Appointments only. Donations accepted to benefit our Annual Campaign.
- Traditional Weight Watchers Meeting
- Coaching and real-life insights to help you lose weight and keep it off
- Pay as you go; packages available
The YMCA offers ASHI trainings in CPR, CPR Pro and First Aid, along with Child Abuse and YMCA Lifeguard trainings.
To view available trainings select: TRAINING REGISTRATION
Then Select: ANY BRANCH
Make sure your Category is: COMMUNITY PROGRAMS & TRAINING
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND