DOGWOOD POOL in North Canton
365 Seventh Street NE, North Canton OH 44720
Managed by the North Canton YMCA
Open Daily 11:00 am-8:00 pm*
Regular Pool Season:
May 25-27; May 31-August 20
11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Weekends only after school begins
* Hours are subject to change based on facility usage and weather.
- The outside temperature must be at least 70 degrees to open the pool.
- The pool will close when there is a threat of thunder or lightening and remain closed for at least 30 minutes after last lightening strike observed.
- Swimmers must wear swim suits/ swim diapers;
- Pool staff reserves the right to limit what can or cannot be worn
Items allowed in pool or on grounds:
- Allowed: Dive sticks, noodles, splash balls and coast guard approved life jackets and puddle jumpers.
- Folding chairs/ loungers (Must stay in grass)
- Outside food and drink are permitted, but NO GLASS OF ANY KIND
- Small tents and umbrellas may be used but cannot be anchored into the ground. Weather conditions may prohibit their use and that will be the managements decision.
- Inflatable items, including “water wings”
- Alcohol, tobacco products, electronic cigarettes, illegal drugs of any type: smoking (including e-cigs) not permitted on pool property
- All people under 18 must exit the water for 15 minute safety breaks, held hourly
- Swim tests may be administered by pool staff during these safety breaks
- Swim band policy, slide and diving well rules will be enforced
- No child under the age of 6 will be in the water unless accompanied by an adult.
Send @funpool to 81010 for text alerts and updates
Sign up starting May 20!
- For Dogwood Pool Pass Holders Only
- Preschool: 3-6 Years old
- School Age: 1st grade and up
- Monday-Thursday * 9:45-10:30am
Weekly sessions will be offered:
July 29-August 1
Fee: 1 week session (4 days) $23
Passes may be purchased in person AT THE
NORTH CANTON YMCA Front desk
or at Dogwood Pool.
North Canton City Resident
YMCA Members receive additional 25% discount on season passes. Must be a regional member of the YMCA of Central Stark County.
Day Pass (per person, age 6 and up*
* For families with multiple children, one child between ages 1-6 permitted free with a paying adult; all children 12 months and under are free.
All prices are set by the City of North Canton
Family: One or two adults, living in the same household, including dependent children through the age 23.
Senior: Age 65 and over.
Buddy Pass: An extra pass for you to use for a non-specified friend, family member, babysitter, etc. (one person per Buddy Pass, per day).
Join us at our outdoor Dogwood pool and you'll be set for a summer of fun for the whole family! From riding our pool slide to relaxing poolside, to enjoying a cool treat at the snack bar, you and your family are going to love spending your days at the pool.
Main pool (3 to 11ft.)
Play ground area
Large grassy seating area
special family events