Schalmo Family YMCAFacebook
The YMCA in collaboration with the City of Canal Fulton, community partners, businesses and individuals are working to build a Y in Canal Fulton. We need your support to make this project a reality, join us in building a place where all ages can build healthy spirit, mind and body.
Why the Y?
- The YMCA is a place for the community to gather. A community room will be available to residents for meetings, tutoring, bible study and so much more.
- The new Y will have an indoor pool, offering programs such as swimming lessons, Group Exercise and family swim.
- A state of the art Wellness Center will be available for people ages 13 and up. Members will also have access to certified personal trainers and Jump Start Program to help you reach your goals.
- Child Watch will be available for members while working out in the Wellness Center, participating in Group Exercise or lap swimming.
- A Block Room will be available for children to play in a safe and fun environment while exercising their body and mind.
- The Y is a place with activities and programs for all ages.
Click here to give today!
You can also mail your gift to:
- Adult Group Exercise classes are offered at: the S.A.L.T. Box Ministry Building next to St. John's Lutheran Church in Canal Fulton & NW schools
SILVERSNEAKERS® classes are offered at the Northwest Stark Senior Center
- Before & After School Child Care is offered at Northwest Primary School for grades K - 5
- Stinson students will be transported between buildings by Northwest Schools
The Canal Fulton Area YMCA will impact the lives of thousands of area youth, families and seniors. The Y teaches character through the six character pillars: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.
The Y promise is to never turn anyone away due to an inability to pay.
The Y mission is to put Christian principals into practice through programs that build spirit, mind and body for all.
The Y vision is youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.