Select your location to see the current schedule
|Meyers Lake||North Canton|
|Paul & Carol David||Schalmo|
Members free 13 years +
- Workouts in shallow end of pool
- Low intensity and impact
- Moderate to high intensity, low impact workout.
- Designed for strengthening, toning & improving flexibility.
- This is a safe, effective and challenging water-based workout that integrates the Zumba® formula and traditional water aerobics, moving against the resistance of the water
- This is a fun class that can really get your body moving!
SHALLOW WATER AEROBICS
- High intensity aerobic workout; low impact
- Water resistance tones and strengthens muscles
DEEP WATER AEROBICS/jogging
- High intensity aerobic workout; no impact
- Water resistance tones & strengthens muscles.
- Ski/jogging belts worn for support
- Member must have freestyle and backstroke skills
- Moderate to high intensity cardio-respiratory workout
- Combination of shallow and deep water aerobics
- Ski belts worn for support
- No to low impact
- Core strengthening, increased flexibility & stress reduction
- All classes held in shallow end
- No impact
- Increase flexibility and motion without straining joints.
- Gentle Yoga poses performed in shallow end of the pool