WE’RE OPEN! Thank you to everyone in our community for supporting us through these incredibly challenging times. For safety, facility, program & membership info please review the information below.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Safety is our top priority, so we ask that members practice social distancing, a minimum of 6 feet, and follow the posted guidelines and markings.
Masks are required for everyone inside our branches at all time except when an individual is actively engaging in rigorous activities. Please read our full policy here.
Signage indicates which equipment pieces are open. Some equipment is unavailable to allow for proper social distancing.
Members are asked to wipe down equipment before and after your workout, using the cleaning materials provided.
Water bottle fill stations are available, however, drinking fountains are closed for safety reasons. Feel free to bring your own water bottle.
Please bring your own workout towel, stretching mat, bands, and water bottle. Don’t forget your YMCA card.
To maintain a healthy environment we ask you to stay at home if you develop these symptoms: Fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Wellness Centers.
- Group Exercise classes, land, and water (limited and vary by branch).
- Swimming Pools (Lap Swimming, limited to 2 people per lane).
- Gymnasiums (basketball hoops are limited to a single person or family use only).
- Locker Rooms (Men's and Women's only, no showers available at this time).
- Dogwood Pool
- Virtual classes are available to our members.