YMCA Diabetes Prevention
THE YMCA DIABETES PREVENTION PROGRAM
CHANGE IS TOUGH. WE CAN HELP!
Just 3 Simple Steps to advance and enhance your life:
1. Are you at risk for prediabetes?
Find out by clicking the link to take the quiz.
2. At RISK?
Find out if you qualify for the YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program
3. The YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program is based on National Institutes of Health studies and approved by the Center for
Disease Control and Prevention.
330 994 0013 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for program registration, locations, and Y membership opportunity!
THE YMCA'S DIABETES PREVENTION PROGRAM OVERVIEW
There's no denying it - diabetes is a serious, debilitating condition. By increasing blood sugar to higher than normal levels, it increases your likelihood for other severe health complications such as heart disease, kidney failure, and stroke.
While there's no cure for diabetes, programs like the YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program can help ensure that it's not inevitable.
Research by the National Institutes of Health has shown that programs like the YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program can reduce the number of new cases of Type 2 Diabetes by 58% and 71% in adults over the age of 60.
By enrolling in the program, you'll become empowered with the knowledge and discipline to improve your lifestyle and reduce your risk for developing type 2 diabetes through healthy diet and energizing exercise.
- One year program
- 16 weekly sessions, then 8 monthly followup sessions
- Small groups for a supportive environment
- Led by a trained lifestyle coach
- Learn about eating healthier & increasing physical
- Y Membership Opportunity
- Reduce body weight by 7%
- Increase physical activity to 150 minutes per week.
For more information call: 330 994 0013 or email: email@example.com