As we reflect on our 150+ years of service in Stark County, we've learned that our longevity comes from our responsibility to our mission. At every turn, we’ve learned more about what it means to be there for those who need us most.
- Stark County Hunger Task Force
- Stark County school districts are providing free meals to children aged 18 and younger, regardless of their family’s income. The meals are to be taken, not eaten at the site. In most cases, the child must be present to receive a meal. Click here for more information. Source: CantonRep.com
- Akron-Canton Foodbank
GENERAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES
- United Way of Greater Stark County 2-1-1: Call 2-1-1, 24/7 for referral help services or text your zip code to 898-211 to be connected to someone who can help. You can also reach out by email.
- Stark County Mental Health & Addiction Recovery
- NAMI Ohio | National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
FAMILY RESOURCES & EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Links & information below provided by the Ohio Department of Health
Please check back for updates. If you have any resources you would like to share, please Morgen Rutledge, Marketing & Communications Director by clicking here.