- Paul & Carol David Pool Closed2019-07-16
We apologize for the unexpected pool shutdown. The new HVAC system has been ordered and is scheduled for install in August. Please feel free to use any of the other YMCA of Stark County pools during this time.
Walk into any of our Ys and you'll quickly learn that it’s the people who make it a such a special place.
By choosing to volunteer, not only are you choosing to enrich your life but also the life of someone else! You’ll gain confidence in learning a new skill or by taking on a new challenge. You’ll have fun, make friends, and most importantly, you’ll be a part of the Y community.
Our volunteers are passionate, engaged citizens with a common goal to make a real difference.
Are you looking for a rewarding way to spend your free time? Do you have a love for your community, but you're not sure how to get involved? The YMCA of Central Stark County has many opportunities for you to make an impact.
We'd love to have you come spend time with us!
Click here to get started!
TOP 9 REASONS TO VOLUNTEER AT THE Y
- Explore a profession, build your resume, and network.
- Learn new skills, increase confidence and become a stronger leader.
- Fulfill a school requirement.
- Meet new friends from all walks of life.
- Support a cause that brings lasting personal and social change to others.
- Live your faith.
- Make it a fun date or family night.
- Give back to an organization that has helped you or someone you care about.
- Feel good, improve your health and reduce stress.