The Running/Walking Indoor Track is located above the East Gym and is accessed by steps. Twenty laps equal one mile.
AT ALL TIMES, RESPECT OTHERS USING THE TRACK
- Please be CAREFUL with others on the track and move to SINGLE-FILE when someone is passing.
- Participants 10 years & older may use the track at any time for exercise purposes only. Please do not sit or stand to observe gym activities.
- Parents are RESPONSIBLE for pre-schoolers and school-age children (5-9 years old) and MUST accompany them on the track. When other adults are using the track, children may not race each other.
For everyone's SAFETY, the following are not permitted:
Horse-play, including games of hide & seek", "tag", etc.
Food or drink
Thank you for your cooperation.
- July 4th Race
- North Canton Y Sports
- About North Canton
- Contact US
- Association Office
- Alliance Family YMCA
- Canal Fulton YMCA
- Eric Snow Family YMCA
- Lake Community YMCA
- Louisville Area YMCA
- MEYERS LAKE YMCA
- Minerva Area YMCA
- North Canton Community Building YMCA
- North Canton YMCA Child Development Center
- Paul & Carol David YMCA (Jackson Township)
- YMCA Gymnastics Center
- YMCA Camp Tippecanoe
- YMCA of Western Stark County
Sign up for the YMCA newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter for instant updates on the YMCA of Central Stark County!