North Canton Triathlon Day
- North Canton Triathlon DaySaturday, Jul 21, 2018
Event is held at Dogwood Pool and surrounding area:
365 7th Street, North Canton
- Kids triathlon for boys & girls with biking, running and swimming
- Divisions by age: 5-15 years old
$25.00 per participant
Triathlon Distances by age group:
5 - 7 25 yards/1 lap/1 lap
8 - 9 50 yards/2 laps/1 lap
10 - 11 100 meters/2 laps/1 lap
12 - 13 200 meters/3 laps/2 laps
14 - 15 300 meters/4 laps/2 laps
Important Information about this event:
- You must finish each event in order to continue
- Older kids' heats will go first, younger last.
- Proper conduct and sportsmanship required at all times.
- No assistance other than race officials. (parents of 5-7 year olds may help with clothes/shoes)
- Race numbers must be visible at all times.
- Must be 5 years old as of 7/21/18.
- No flotation devices (water-wings, etc.)
- May swim any style.
- At least one hand must be in contact with wall at start of race
- Standing on bottom during swim or holding on to side of pool will not disqualify swimmer
- Walking or pushing forward off pool bottom will disqualify.
- Protective head gear is required.
- Bike must be inspected before race (tires brakes/etc.) If bike is not considered safe, it cannot be used in competition.
- Non-bike finishers may not continue except in case of bike failure. Bike must accompany participant to finish line (push or carry bike).
- Must cover full distance in a walk, jog or run.